Wellness Hotel Bolzano
Pamper yourself in our magic wellness area
Whether traveling on business or pleasure, you will appreciate a Wellness Hotel in Bolzano where you can relax after a busy day and recharge your batteries for the next day. At Ideal Park Hotel you will find a spectacular wellness area with an indoor pool, a rooftop swimming pool, and the new City Event Sauna, with Finnish sauna, turkish bath and herbal bath, a refreshing ice fountain and the hot tub in the outdoor area. Enjoy the "Vital Lounge" with relax areas, and let yourself be pampered in the new massage parlor.
Experience relaxing emotions, surrounded by a pure mountain atmosphere!
The new infinity pool (PDF >>)
due to open on 30. mai 2017
|Panoramic outdoor pool||from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm|
|Indoor pool with whirlpool||from 06.00 am to 12.00 pm|
|Family sauna (dress on)||MO-TH from 02.00 pm to 12.00 pm|
|FR-SU from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm|
|City Event Sauna (nude zone)||MO-TH from 02.00 pm to 10.30 pm|
|FR from 02.00 pm to 12.00 pm|
|SA-SU from 10.00 am to 10.30 pm|
Terms and Conditions
Bathrobes are provided upon request at a small charge of 4.00 €, while the towels rental is € 2.00. They will be at your disposal for the entire length of your stay.
Please note that in South Tyrol exists the culture of naked sauna, not only in hotels but also in all public facilities.
Rules and regulations for using the Sauna
- Do not enter in the sauna with empty stomach or immediately after eating
- Enter in the sauna undressed
- Before entering in the sauna take a shower to remove bacteria that can reproduce quickly in hot environments
- Prior the sauna dry your body well (dry skin sweat better)
- The sauna is to relax - for that, relax you
- Take your towel on the bench where you sit. No any part of the body can touch the wooden benches.
Note: warm air goes upwards, so it is warmer on the higher benches. For beginners it is recommended to sit low or on the intermediate benches
- It is forbidden to use colored towels and / or microfiber
- You may not use personal oils or essences
- Do not throw water or ice on the stoves
- To beware swindle stand up the last two minutes and move your legs, so it helps the blood circulate
- Think about your health! Get out of the sauna in time if you do not feel well
- The sauna takes between 8 and 12 minutes, but no longer than 15 minutes
- Do not go into the sauna during "Aufguss"
- To get some air, it is recommended to stay at least 2 minutes outdoors
- After leaving the sauna, always take a shower
- If you want to relax, than you can move in the relax area
- The entrance to the sauna is only permitted to adults
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask at the reception.