Messner Mountain Museum? Roncolo/Runkelstein castle? Cable car up Renon/Ritten to enjoy the legendary earth pyramids? The Bolzano Card is your free ticket for countless leisure activities around South Tyrol. Discover the most beautiful destinations and hiking tips!
All advantages at a glance
- Free use of all public transport around South Tyrol and to Trento and Switzerland:
- Regional trains from Brenner to Trento
- Local buses: bus lines 110, 111, and 120 stop directly in front of our hotel.
- Cableways to Renon/Ritten, Colle/Kohlern, Meransen, Mölten, and Vöran, as well as Renon/Ritten narrow-gauge railway, and Monte Mendola/Mendel funicular
- A round trip with the Swiss PostBus between Mals and Müstair
- Free admission to more than 90 museum and collections around South Tyrol, such as:
- Firmian Messner Mountain Museum
- South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology with Ötzi, the Iceman
- Museion – museum for modern and contemporary art
- Bolzano Cathedral Treasury
- And much more
- Guided tour of an apple orchard with tasting at the farm of an apple grower
- City tour in Leifers
- Guided e-bike tour from Leifers to Klausen and Brixen
- Wild herbs hike on Monte Largo/Breitenberg with expert
- One day’s free rental of city bikes and mountain bikes in the neighbouring bike shop; e-bikes at a favourable rate
- One free entry to the ice rink in Leifers
- And lots of other free highlights in the surroundings (Bolzano, Val Sarentino/Sarntal, Jenesien, Mölten)
Make your life a collection of great moments.